Monday, January 5, 2009

been sooooo long

I have been away from my computer for a long time. Though refreshing in a since it was not by choice. I contracted some horrible demon possessed computer virus that had its own legions with it! LOL!!! Seriously...I had like 15 viruses that disabled my adware stuff. We thought I had lost all family pictures, pictures of decorating jobs from clients, graphics, and family budget. All that to say...it would be bad. I cried. But my brother-n-law saved the day and fixed it when they visited us. Phewwwwww!!!! I have lots of stuff I can start posting soon. So sorry about the delay. It was not on purpose. I can't wait to dig in with more things to rant about.

1 comment:

Lisa Laxton said...

Ewwww....Viruses are evil! I got one on my laptop awhile back and we had to totally wipe it to get it clean. Luckily it didn't affect my EHD which holds all my pictures and my scrapbooking supplies! Glad it was fixable! Good job BIL!!!!