Tuesday, January 27, 2009

day 5

I'll be honest guys...todays thing is probably not gonna happen. It is snowy and I have the hubby home. I didn't even get in the office to do this till now cause he is working from home on and off. So here it is to stay on task if you want the challenge of the day.


Let's get to work on today's challenge!
Have you spent time with the Lord today? If not, challenge yourself to get up early everyday to meet Him first thing - remember,
I'll get up with you!
Have your
six list done? If not, go ahead and do it now.
Have your
mission statement in view - read it over and be reminded of why you are taking care of your domain. (Haven't done this yet? That's okay, work on it when you have time, it will greatly motivate you.)
Today is an organizing day! Whether you have an office, or just a desk, we are going to organize them, as in, opening all the drawers, taking everything out, THROWING THINGS AWAY, and putting our office items in order (magazines, bills, stationary, etc.). So, let's get our "work spaces" into working order! As always, I'll post pics, feel free to post yours (I love seeing them)!
Tips for organizing your home office
How to rejuvenate your office

2 comments:

deleise said...

Ugh, my office. I try to shut the doors and ignore it, but it has glass doors. I need to get on it. Makes me so much more productive.

Anonymous said...

I liked it, you can find more Home Office Desks from spacify.