Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ideas stirring...hang on

I have really tried to do a few things-aka "projects" around the house. Those of you who know me...my life is consumed with "projects". Usually they are for other people so I am taking advantage of small snippets of time here and there between naps, movies, and after bedtime to do a bit. These two projects cost me pennies. I did a project with hand prints first. So easy...I do realize in sharing I am gonna see hand prints popping up in everyone's home so just be your creative selves and personalize it for your lil' babies. I love that Schafer's is smeared cause it totally shows his age. Also, I have been wanting to redo the kiddos bathroom. It is decorless (I know that is not a word). it has stuff, but it is a snoozer of a room. So, painting and design it is on a teeny tiny bugdet. But I am gonna try to work some magic. I picked a "sugar and spice & everything nice, rails, snails, and puppy dog tails" theme-in a way. Lots of patterns and colors...girly stuff meets nature if you will. I am give you a sneak peek of 2 of the 4 pictures I did to give you an idea of what I'm thinking in my jumbled head of mine. The colors and the clarity of the pictures look so much better in person, but you get a basic idea. Almost everything I am making so I will try to get done as soon as I can. I did take before pics, so I can blog later to show the after too. STAY TUNED!!!!! J/K

4 comments:

Christi said...

You need to rent that booth PRONTO!! ha ha :)

Jessica said...

Seriously girl! You do amazing work! I get a lot of inspiration for things I do around my house from you....just so you know:)

The Nadeau Family said...

Love the handprints!! Foe the houndstooth; what did you use? I think I may do it!!

Mandy said...

I love the handprints too. Enjoyed meeting you at the cookie exchange. Look forward to getting to know you and your artsy self better. :)