Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sugar and spice/rails, snails, and puppy dog tails

Ok...so I got this bug to get my kids bathroom done the week before Christmas. And may I add that I had Christmas at my house on top of that! It all worked out in the end and was very nice, but I have a weird habit of piling on the projects all at one time. I have to say it is kinda tough coming up with a gender neutral theme or decor for a little boy and girl...so go with it with me. I really liked the "nature" thing. The twigs and branches look so I went from there. All in the mind of Kacie. I can't explain it, it just hits me. It really looks a ton better in person so everyone will just have to come by...hehehe. I have those few small touches and accessories left to add I just don't get out much to shop right now...so all in good time. Well, enjoy the pics. I am putting "before" and "after" pics up.
"BEFORES"
"AFTERS"

5 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Very cute! You did a good job.

deleise said...

Looks awesome! Doesn't redecorating just make you feel so great!

Email me when you get a chance, I want to talk to you about your comment on my blog. I thought I had your address, but I can't find it.

Jessica said...

You crazy, crazy woman! I love it, you are AMAZING! *I have a bathroom that needs some TLC* hint, hint....

Christi said...

LOVE it!! :)

Ali said...

Looks awesome!