Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 years

Yesterday was our 8th anniversity! Can you believe that! We really didn't celebrate it yesterday cause we get to go on our first date in 10 months this weekend! I know...shocking. We have done alot of "at home" dates after the kids go to bed, but it is not always the same. You get to "get out" of the house. Which is something I am looking forward to since that has been my life for 6 months. We are going downtown to the Melting Pot...I am very excited!
Haiden and Schafer got to open a couple of Christmas presents from my brother and sister-n-law this past weekend, and I caught Schafer in the act on film. I really thought to myself that he really wouldn't care or get into it, but he sure showed me wrong. He loved it! He may not remember, but I love his little outlook on life. So passionate. That little guy has been through more, experienced more, and have touched more people than I have or most people I know in his small short life. He is truely my "little man", "lil braveheart", and an inspiration to me. I am honored that the Lord has allowed me to watch him grow up- both of them for that matter. She is amzing too...she's my "little baby doll"-she has looked like one since she was born and it just stuck. I am so blessed by my family and my husband. All of this is given to me all because the Lord gave me Chris and we fell in love! God is Good!!!! Enjoy these pics!

4 comments:

E.Gray said...

sooo cute :) those pics just make me laugh cause he has such a contagious smile :) he looks so excited and surprised at the same time :) those are the pics in 20 years he will look back on and think "wow, I was even a stud on my first christmas :)" and Calin will be there and say, "whatever dude, look at me I was a stud too" :) hehehe

Lisa Laxton said...

Very cute!!!! He looks like he is lovin every minute of it!

Ali said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love his smile. We miss seein you guys so much and can't wait to get to know little schafer better. Congrats on the 8 years, that is such a huge accomplishment to be proud of! Have fun at the melting pot!

Christi said...

Congrats on 8 years! It's awesome to be able to look back on all of your accomplishments in that time! (and 2 of the best ones are your cuties). Can't wait until you get to go out on the town and celebrate!!