Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a new name board and pics

Well, I thought I would share this name board painting I did for my neighbors little girl's room a couple of days ago. She was updating her room from nursery to "big girl" toddler room. She gave me a sham of her new bedding and whala...Here it is. They love it and it really looks great with her stuff. I thought I would also share some pics I was playing around with of Schafer on our porch.His hair is a bit goofy cause I wasn't planning them, but oh well. He is just awesome! I love that little man!!!! Sorry if this and Facebook have the same things...I always put things on here, but a few people wanted to see the painting on there. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Very cute. Your so very talented!

I especially love the drool pic! So cute!