Monday, April 27, 2009

maybe it is a case of spring cleaning?

So lately I have been battling in my head mind you several areas behind closed doors that need my attention. I know all of you have this going on too...don't hide and act like ya don't. I'll give you some examples.

As you walk into my home you will notice my entryway with a black armoire...nice and decorated...yes? Well what bugs me is behind the doors of the armoire. Unfolded blankets and old xbox game stuff we don't use. Oh, and to your left my office. When the computer armoire is closed and bills are put away...it looks picked up and nice, but once you wonder into this deceiving space...BEWARE! The armoire will eat you...it is full of random papers and receipts, discs, graphic design books and computer stuff. my file cabinets need an overhaul of throwing out bills from 2002 and on (in my defense I was told to keep them for 5-7 years for taxes, but come on). But one hidden area that I think bugs me the most is my "saved favorites" and "pictures" on my computer. Those who know me know that I have websites for most things and look up things for people all the time...even when they don't ask;). I HAVE to get those organized cause I have found some awesome sites, resource, blogs, and inspirational places on the world wide web that I can't find or over look. I have pictures, invitations, backgrounds, artwork, murals, etc. etc. etc. I love that stuff! It is so fun to find. So, I need to sit here and make folders, delete, and move a bill-zillion sites. I also have been organizing pictures of Haiden and schafer and getting them into digital photo books, and I really have been wanting to start a new blog for heart mommies facing before and after open heart surgeries with their babies. I still have a huge burden for that...thank the Lord that surgery is over and schafer is doing great! Oh, k...anyway I also am slowly redecorating my bedroom. Don't think I will have it done by Bunco though girls. I wish I could. I'll keep ya posted on that project...lots of ideas...LOTS! I have many things just needing a little attention and TLC. I will get to them knowing me, but I have to say it is way more fun in the evenings after taking care of two kids and a house with a few freelance jobs on the side, I would rather watch TV and chill. Just venting and talking today...nothing awe inspiring. Everyone have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Have you been peeking in my windows?

Anonymous said...

I love reading your post!! I am so glad that I am not the only one, that feels this way!
I just remember it will NEVER be "done" or complete", so I just take it one step at a time!!

Lindsay