Thursday, March 26, 2009

a new find via the web

Okay...


I have just had a fabulous night discovering more fun blogs, sites, and boutiques all with great ideas for stuff. You know me anything to get the juices flowing in this cranium of mine. I thought I would share a fun site called http://www.projectnursery.com/ it is loaded with tons of stuff and you can be there for hours hopping from one site to the other. Well, that is really it...I have been on the computer for 3 hours looking at random things and I NEED to get off. Enjoy though it can be a treat if you take the time to search.

2 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

lol - I do the same thing with scrapping and photography stuff!

The Nadeau Family said...

I will check it out! Hope all is well....called you about a week and a half ago and was checking in to see how your dad was. Give me a call when you get a chance!