Thursday, March 12, 2009

where did time go...

Hello out there...it has been awhile. Some is laziness and doubting the content of being blog worthy or even of interest to you all. Cause frankly I feel a bit boring and busy with blah things. To update you bloggers I've finished up a nursery (which I currently don't have pics...stay tuned), trying to finish up taxes, projects around the house, and we just went to St. Louis with Schafer for the first time. They both did great in the car for it being a 7 hour drive. We made it in 8 on the way there...potty training can bite. But every time we took Haiden potty she was dry and said she didn't have to go, but I made her for the lack of stops between podunk towns. On the way home we only stopped once and she was good and dry the whole time with no panic stops! Good little girl. Schafer did really well...the last 45min there and back he had it. Wanted out and wanted to move. I really can't blame him, I sat between both kids in a 14 inch space on the hump in the back of an xterra...yippppie.:( Not fun at all, rather cramped if you would like to know. And I really could complain way more about much more with that lovely situation. I really can't believe I am saying this to everyone reading, but I really think I want a mini...miniva...minivan. There I said it out loud. Maybe in a few months we'll look into it.
Also, a mini update...the minute I confessed my desire to chill on the painting gigs etc. It pretty much has flooded in and I have been tested big time. I have to tell about...oh, 8 people that now is not a good time and space them out. Oh, can you even image trying to do all that even with out kids. Phew, I get stressed if I really think about it. That is alot to keep straight and put full attention to. Well, I would put some pics of Schafer's first trip to "the Lou" but I forgot my CAMERA!!!!! URRRRRGGGG! Til next time...Kacie out;)

3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Sounds like life....and it doesn't have to be earth shattering exciting for us to be interested!

The Nadeau Family said...

I feel like I am boring most of the time too, Kacie! I am glad you all had a good time and the kids did well. I was definitely thinking about you guys! It killed me knowing you were in MO and I coudln't see you! One of these days we need to get together! Love ya!

E.Gray said...

glad it sounds like you all had a good and safe trip, we need to catch up.