Tuesday, February 3, 2009

new projects...2 down...? to go

Here are two projects I've done recently....

1) these 2 pictures I painted for a friend (Lydia). She has a little boy on the way named Jett. So a vintage plane feel is what she is going for. I hope they bring her and little Jett joy as he grows up to be big and strong and love on his family!


2) These are a series of 3 pictures for a bathroom...kinda a fun whimsical collage of lamps. They are for my mom. She hesitated to ask me cause I really don't do anything for family...it never works out, but she really loved them.
so that is some of my projects and a taste of what is going on before my journey. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Very cute! You are very talented...

deleise said...

I love them, Kacie! Are the plane pics acrylic?

Lydsi said...

We love the paintings!! They look so good in his room and honestly,God is really using them to help me get more excited about him coming soon. You have been such a blessing to me and I am very thankful to have you for a friend!
Lydi

kacie said...

deleise...I used craft acrylic paint then sprayed gloss finsh...cheaper and more colors to choose from.