Thursday, February 12, 2009

a new favorite thing

Okay...



I am obsessed with surfing this esty site. It is a site with people's "handmade things" on it. And some people blow me away and inspire me so much. They sell it on there and you can find and buy almost anything. Kinda like going to a big Affair of the Heart from people all over the world. I am thinking about opening shop there for others to enjoy and buy if they want. But I wanted to share with you this necklace that is coming soon. I saw it and yelled to Chris...."I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!". I have been looking for a necklace or something to signify and finalize our journey. Chris got me a beautiful dainty necklace that I LOVE so much and it is great and now I found one that just tops it off and goes with my other one PERFECT! same finishes and everything.

It is a silver tarnished heart with a gold tarnished band aid on it! In so many ways it symbolizes our journey.

1. Just the fact of Schafer having a mended heart

2. that is what I told haiden Schafer was having done, "Schafer has a booboo on his heart an he has to go to a special doctor, and he is going to put a special band aid on bubba's heart to make it all better"

3. As a mom, after his surgery and we were home...I felt like this chapter was coming to an end and a big weight was lifted. I to received a band aid on my heart that ached and worried.



I probably could find more reasons...those are the ones that hit me first and the hardest. So here is a picture of it...it is also gonna have schafer's name on the back with his surgery "new heart" date! Enjoy!



3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

Oh..how cute and perfect!

Our Family said...

great find! i too love etsy! i'll be sure to look for you there!

deleise said...

Perfect. I love it.