Tuesday, February 10, 2009

my baby girl is 3!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAIDEN!!!!!!! Well today is Haiden's birthday...she is three now! I can not believe that. The time has flown by so quickly. She is so lovely and amazing, especially after her last 8 months with all the Schafer heart stuff. It has not only affected us but her too. Her whole little world changed when he was born. Not only gaining a brother but a life of hibernation for a season. God knew what kind of little personality my baby girl needed to stand this. Thank you Lord! Well I really could go on on and on but here are some pictures of her today, and I will post some of her party from this coming up weekend next week! Need to go for now...we are having tornados in FEBRUARY!!!!


3 comments:

Christi said...

Awe. We love Haiden so much! It's a shame that her birthday was spent inside during a storm but at least she's got a party to look forward to.

Lisa Laxton said...

I guess I didn't realize her and Chris have the same B-Day! Happy B-day girlie! Storms and all!

deleise said...

She is gorgeous, Kacie. Happy birthday, sweet girl!