Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I told ya i've been buuusssyyyy!

I still have pictures i need to take of my friend reagan's house. Three rooms to be exact, but here are some pictures i did for her baby boy that is coming any day. It is a vintage car room, but with a twist. It has the old distress stuff but is combined with bright graphic print designs. It has turned out so cute. Lucky lil' guy! The other pics are of a church kids area I have been painting about 4 Saturdays in a row. Just finished last Saturday! Yeah! It looks very cute in person. Some times i don't like posting stuff cause it just doesn't look right. But you'll get the idea. I also did some children's ministry paintings for the same church (church of the servant-across from galardia) in there main area for directional purposes. The canvases are 4x5ft. each...I did 5 of them. Let me say that my poor living area was full! Well, here they are...enjoy! Taking a break in October...kinda. Working on my house in some areas and taking pictures of two families. Then who knows what next!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: aug-sept 09painting jobs
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Lisa Laxton said...

They are great! I love 3d affects you do! You have been a busy girl!

Jessica said...

You are amazing! great job!

deleise said...

I love them!!!